Kindle Spring Sale 2014 Now On!
The Kindle Spring Sale is now underway with many bargains in the crime and thriller fiction line. Click HERE for the full sale. Some highlights include:
- One of self-publishing’s pack leaders: Rachel Abbott’s debut Only the Innocent at 99p. Her next novel The Back Road is also in the sale at 99p. (Note: Rachel’s third, Sleep Tight was published in February and is £2.99 outside the sale if you like to keep up to date!)
- Now optioned for TV, Lisa Cutts’s Never Forget.
- M J McGrath’s The Boy in the Snow, the second in her Edie Kiglatuk series.
- Nicola White’s already award winning debut The Rosary Garden – see her at Harrogate in July.
- Lindsay Ashford’s The Mysterious Death of Miss Austen – was it a natural death for Jane Austen? Ashford takes a look using fiction and her extensive research.
- Michael Ridpath‘s 1995 debut financial trader thriller Free to Trade.
- Two from Bill Kitson’s Mike Nash series, the debut Depth of Despair and the later Chosen.
In Threes Please!
- Elizabeth Haynes’s superb third Human Remains comes in at the bargain offering of 99p too.
- Meanwhile, David Mark’s just published third DS Aector McAvoy Sorrow Bound is available at only £2.09.
- Are you up to date with Sara Sheridan’s Mirabelle Bevan mysteries? She’s also on her third with England Expects and again that one’s £1.09.
Alex Marwood’s staggeringly good The Wicked Girls is £1.99. Don’t let that one pass you by.
These are just tasters, there are more. Click HERE for the whole lot. There’s no excuse for a non-thrilling Easter.