The Kindle Spring Sale is now underway with many bargains in the crime and thriller fiction line. Click HERE for the full sale. Some highlights include:
- One of self-publishing’s pack leaders: Rachel Abbott’s debut Only the Innocent at 99p. Her next novel The Back Road is also in the sale at 99p. (Note: Rachel’s third, Sleep Tight was published in February and is £2.99 outside the sale if you like to keep up to date!)
- Now optioned for TV, Lisa Cutts’s Never Forget.
- M J McGrath’s The Boy in the Snow, the second in her Edie Kiglatuk series.
- Nicola White’s already award winning debut The Rosary Garden – see her at Harrogate in July.
- Lindsay Ashford’s The Mysterious Death of Miss Austen – was it a natural death for Jane Austen? Ashford takes a look using fiction and her extensive research.
- Michael Ridpath‘s 1995 debut financial trader thriller Free to Trade.
- Two from Bill Kitson’s Mike Nash series, the debut Depth of Despair and the later Chosen.
In Threes Please!
- Elizabeth Haynes’s superb third Human Remains comes in at the bargain offering of 99p too.
- Meanwhile, David Mark’s just published third DS Aector McAvoy Sorrow Bound is available at only £2.09.
- Are you up to date with Sara Sheridan’s Mirabelle Bevan mysteries? She’s also on her third with England Expects and again that one’s £1.09.
Alex Marwood’s staggeringly good The Wicked Girls is £1.99. Don’t let that one pass you by.
These are just tasters, there are more. Click HERE for the whole lot. There’s no excuse for a non-thrilling Easter.