Further to the previous post which picked up on some of the titles in Amazon UK’s autumn promotion, here are some more from that promo:
- Robert Wilson’s The Blind Man of Seville at £1.99.
- Out of Sight by Isabelle Grey at £1.39.
- Baptism by Max Kinnings at £1.69.
- John Verdon’s debut Think of a Number at £2.49.
- John Gordon Sinclair’s Seventy Times Seven at £1.19.
- Sophie Hannah’s A Kind of Cruel at £1.99.
- L C Tyler’s debut The Herring Seller’s Apprentice at £1.19.
- Barbara Nadel’s A Private Business at £1.19.
For the full list of 35 crime and thriller in the promotion go here.